Our client is one of the largest professional organizations
in Cyprus. They offer varied range of
properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate
Currently looking for Sales Executives in Larnaca,
Paphos, and Famagusta
The Sales Executive undertakes the whole process of selling /
buying or renting a property on behalf of clients. Transactions cover residential,
commercial properties, businesses and land.
The Sales Executive acts as intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Identifies and sources properties for sale or rent and
responds to any assigned enquiries.
- Discusses with sellers about their property and its features
and proceeds to the listing of the property
- Gathers and archives property documentation.
- Markets and promotes properties for sale by identifying
potential clients through various leads and calls.
- Assists marketing department by providing data and material
on properties for the preparation of leaflets, teasers, e-newsletters,
promotional packs etc.
- Arranges and conducts viewings of properties with interested
- Performs AML / KYC checks and coordinates the signing of
Engagement Letter from the Seller / Vendor.
- Intermediates negotiation processes, consults clients on
market conditions, prices, and any other related matters, ensuring a fair and
- Coordinates all actions necessary until the signing of
contract and/or transfer of property
- Ensures that CRM is continuously updated
- Prepares and submits to management team periodical reports
to have an overview of all key actions (e.g. number of enquiries, viewings,
stage of negotiation, submission of offer etc.).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business/Marketing or Real
- Excellent knowledge of the real estate market
- Very good knowledge of Property Taxes and other the legal
- Very good knowledge of the Land Registry Department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in Greek and English; knowledge of Russian or Chinese
or Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Strong selling, communication and negotiations skills