Expand your technical support skills through this
opportunity to help businesses maintain communication around the globe. Quickly
become part of the team in this mid-sized business where your contributions
will be highly valued.
The person who will be able to step in, be trained on the
company’s solutions set, processes and approach to assisting customers will
have this set of experience and competencies:
- A passion for resolving customer’s
issues – providing them with the best experience possible is always the goal.
- A team focused attitude – sharing
ideas and new learning, while keeping everyone informed is highly valued.
- Frontline support experience on
customer phone calls – have the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting and
resolution for: telecommunication voice networks, VoIP protocols and analytics
software, SD-WAN data services
- Thrives working in a fast-paced
and fluid environment.
- Calming demeanor – de-escalates an
excited or upset customer each time.
- Exceptional communication skills,
both written and verbal – applies these within the internal team and through
every customer support interaction.
- Natural curiosity – leads to
self-educating on new or unfamiliar technologies, protocols and applications, and
sharing these with the team.
- An analytical mind – will quickly
synthesize complex and diverse info, using experience and intuition to
complement the data and achieve desired outcomes.
- Goes above and beyond – doesn’t
just provide customers with solutions; also solicits their feedback to ensure
their needs are met and feedback on ways to provide a better experience is
received. Is known as a team-member who others can trust and rely on.
- Can flex working hours to meet
- Two years of technical customer
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or
combination of education and experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office,
Inventory Software, Order Processing Systems, Electronic Mail Software
- Industry Certifications such as:
ITIL, CCNP, CCVP, SIP School Certification, are all a plus
A competitive customer service/tech support rate is offered
for this contract role in the first 90 days, converted to employee-status and
comp and benefits added after three months.