A leading integrator of IT solutions in Cyprus is seeking a well-organized, skillful and experienced programmer for their office in Nicosia. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a small team of dedicated professionals offering IT consultancy, implementation, and network management services for businesses of all sizes. Remote work is also an option.
- Design and develop features, understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs of the largest customers.
- Mentor team members through code reviews and as a project lead
- Support test activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- At least 5 years of recent programming experience.
- Good knowledge of Relational Database principles.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
- Very Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (verbal or written).
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, follow deadlines, liaise with third-parties and stay organized.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package with various additional benefits as well as the flexibility for remote work