Are you a Front End Developer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to get involved in projects like the World Cup 2022 and blockchain technology? A startup, with significant EU funding, is seeking a talented and passionate FED who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Why Apply? Your exposure will be intense! You will work with the Team Leader and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the software looks as well as how it works. You will be responsible for contributing to every phase of the development process and deploy scalable software systems worldwide. Hence, your growth and potential are huge. You will work on exciting projects and learn new technologies along the way.
And let's not forget, you will be joining a highly motivated, co-operative, and fun-loving team of software developers who thrive on solving challenging problems and building large-scale distributed software systems. Their mission is to bring a wave of innovation and sweeping changes to the software technology ecosystem
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the software.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- A good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.