Our client is a well-established leader in the agriculture industry offering a casual work environment. Located in the heart of Bakersfield with no travel and very little overtime, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a long-term stable employment relationship.
Outline of job duties:
· Assistance with Accounts Payable and Receivable from data entry to account reconciliation.
· Month end assistance including auditing accounts for accuracy, journal entries, and general reconciliation
· Tax preparation assistance including: sales and use tax, property tax, year-end account reconciliations, 1099 processing, and payroll tax processing
· Inventory management assistance
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business/Accounting or comparable experience.
· Farm accounting experience 1 to 3 years preferred
· Balance Sheet and Income Statement experience.
· QB experience
· Advanced Excel
· Access data base a plus
· Ability to communicate and work with others in all areas of the Farming operations.
· Spanish preferred