Are you a Developer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to get involved in projects
like the World Cup 2022 and blockchain technology? A startup, with significant EU funding is
seeking talented and passionate Full Stack Software Development Engineers to
join its growing team. The engineers will have a significant impact on the business as they will be a part of a team which will be implementing mission
critical tooling and abstract away complex workflows.
Why Apply? You will
develop software at every level of the stack, from front-end user interface to
backend services and everything in between. You will be responsible for
contributing to every phase of the development process and deploy scalable
software systems worldwide. Your growth and potential is huge. You will work on exciting projects and learn new technologies along the way.
You will be joining a highly motivated, co-operative, and
fun-loving team of software developers who thrive on solving challenging
problems and building large-scale distributed software systems. Their mission
is to bring a wave of innovation and sweeping changes to the software
- Capable of implementing and designing simple, elegant, and
efficient experiences for both internal and external customers.
- Test, test, test: The
company’s engineers don't just write code, they also test the heck out of it.
You will write unit tests, integration tests and regression tests and find ways
to automate them in order to drive quality and prevent regressions.
- Troubleshoot and fix operational problems. You will also
have the opportunity to automate troubleshooting procedures, write tools and,
when the issues concern specific customers, talk to customers and understand
their space better.
- Influence product direction: You will propose ideas for the
future of the space and get to shape the roadmap.
- Experienced 1+ years developing modern web and mobile
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
framework (ReactJS, Angular, VUE etc.)
- Experience with building scalable public/private APIs
- Experience with Git
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent at meeting deliverables and timelines that you set
- Team player: brings out the best in fellow engineers and
plays well with product owners and designers
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions
to both engineering and non-technical teammates
Would be cool if you had:
- Experience with GraphQL and Data Modeling preferred
- Experienced in databases, preferably including NoSQL
- Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and build tools (Webpack)
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- Experience with DevOps, or Serverless Framework
- Experience in Socket.io, Firebase and Realtime database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Background with large enterprise projects
- Test driven development experience
What’s on offer?:
- A very attractive package will be offered based on
candidates' experience and skills
- The opportunity in a highly motivated team to work in a
- Excellent career opportunities, with flat hierarchies
- A very attractive variable compensation model
- Additional bonuses depending on individual performance
- Salary and bonuses depend on your experience, talent and
- Opportunity to benefit from our Company's Employee Stock
- Above-average earning potential with an employer that gives
you a long-term perspective