The Environmental Coordinator to assist and support the construction team with the following tasks:
Review and analyze existing environmental regulations and permit conditions.
Coordinate compliance initiatives to support design and construction efforts.
Administers, through active participation, compliance plans and programs in partnership with construction field and office staffing.
Generate data and maintain compliance documentation database.
Write and/or review various reports and other work as assigned by the Environmental Compliance Manager.
Conduct field inspections and monitoring tasks, sampling and field training as required.
The position will perform a variety of work as part of their daily routine in both an office and field setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in biology, environmental science, engineering or other related field.
· 5 years minimum experience in a construction or engineering environmental role. Environmental compliance related experience can include hazardous materials with an emphasis in waste, water quality, regulatory permitting and compliance.
· Excellent written and verbal communications.
· Proficiency using MS Office.
· Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining flexibility in prioritizing work responsibilities.
· GIS software preferred.