· Conduct on-site wildlife monitoring for covered species
· Review technical reports from sub-consultants as specified in Contract, permits and plans.
· Prepare documentation for environmental compliance program
· Collect, manage, and process data in GIS
· Update and edit maps in Arc GIS
· Post processing procedures in compliance database
· Report to the Environmental Compliance Manager any violations or non-compliance with environmental laws, rules or regulations and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
· Demonstrated experience to obtain approval or have obtained approvals for wildlife monitoring and surveys from California Department of Fish and Wildlife and US Fish & Wildlife Service as set forth in typical constraints under California Incidental Take Permits, Streambed Alteration Permits as well as requirements issued under a Biological Opinion.
· Knowledge of wildlife programs and species habitat in the south San Joaquin Valley is strongly preferred.
· Good writing and effective communication
· 10 years of related experience
· Master’s Degree in Biology preferred, Bachelor of Science in Biology required, ARC Global Information System (GIS) experience required.