Join the pioneers of healthcare financial servicing. A software developer actively participates in the requirement gathering, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing software functionality.
1. Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning.
2. Actively update capacity and progress in Team Foundation Server.
3. Analyze end-users' needs and develop software solutions within time and cost constraints
4. Program, test, debug, monitor and document changes.
5. Implement test-driven-design (TDD) throughout code infrastructure.
6. Recommend changes and enhancements to existing software systems.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Intermediate in Clean architecture coding principles.
• Intermediate in C# and .NET.
• Intermediate in SQL creation and best practices.
• Intermediate in front-end languages.
• Intermediate in web services and REST.
• knowledge in Agile methodologies.
• Solid communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
• Ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
• Ability to use multiple platforms at once.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Skill in effective communication: speaking and writing to convey accurate information appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related category
• 1+ years of industry specific experience