If your life has become somewhat uneventful then this is the opportunity for you! Join a team based in a highly challenging environment and help find smart solutions to problems experienced in the fleet management department of a very successful FMCG company and leader in the Libyan market. The position is based Tripoli (Libya) .
The purpose of the position is to develop a modern maintenance program working alongside managers - primarily the Plant Manager and accept delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of achieving efficiency within the fleet and preventing any downtime within the specific department. This position maintains all aspects of a productive parts department through receiving, stocking and order processing.
Why Apply? You will have the opportunity to join the leading beverage brand in Libya, getting heavily involved in state of the art production facility.
- Organize the Fleet garage of the Company,
- Ensure the preventive maintenance of all Fleet, reactive maintenance, cost control per truck/car, evaluation of each car/truck future status.
- Responsible for all Forklifts operation and maintenance.
- Order, receive and stock incoming parts
- Determine necessary parts for preventative maintenance
- Retrieve correct parts for Mechanics
- Maintain an accurate inventory
- Other miscellaneous jobs as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of automotive and forklift parts
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and with other Team Members
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Willingness to relocate to Tripoli, Libya under the Company’s expatriates plan
The company offers:
- A competitive package
- Housing and transportation in Libya
- Medical Cover
- Return flights to country of origin
- Personal development and growth
- Exposure to international standards for development