Are you an experienced sales leader with a history of training and inspiring your team to top performance? Have you proven that you know how to build a team with internal resources and external hires to blow your sales goals out? Does your background include working in a Merchant Acquisition/Transaction Processing company so you can apply this specific industry knowledge?
If this fits you and you’re looking for the opportunity to join a small, established and successful company to build their sales team and resources from the ground up and manage them to top performance, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! You’ll even be helped with relocation if that’s what it takes!
Our client has an immediate opening for a selling leader who has:
· Worked in a merchant acquiring business
· An impressive history of meeting both individual and team sales goals
· Sales hunter mentality
· Has established the sales program for their company in the past
· Metrics driven approach with documented results, i.e. activity, new client acquisition, revenue, client expansion, etc.
· Experience selling to a broad set of clients, including retail and e-commerce
· Understanding of Merchant Operations – E-Commerce, Payment Gateway, Transaction Processing
· Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, small company environment
· Charisma to bring new energy to the team
· Been recognized as a leader people trust and want to perform at their highest level for
· And, who is willing to work alongside their team to drive performance and revenue generation.
· Training on company’s specific solution set
· Support staff
· Autonomy to create and lead your team to superior results
· Resources to succeed
· Competitive industry comp, benefits, plus commission and bonus earning opportunity
· Help with relocation if that’s what it takes to get you on the team in this great Los Angeles area location
· Satisfaction of driving success by leaps and bounds and getting compensated for it!