your career with an established, full-service insurance agency. This
organization offers a highly personal, concierge-type experience to every
customer. Are you looking for the opportunity to
provide value in a small, dynamic company? If you have customer service
experience and a strong interest in the insurance industry, this is a great
opportunity for you. Looking to join a team who values your ideas on working
better, faster, smarter? Read further.
Company with an eye on the future who knows technology can improve efficiencies so there is more time to focus on what truly matters—people! Customers are made to feel welcome with every encounter. Leaders in this company have a growth-oriented mindset and will provide training to employees who want to grow with them. If you fit the following requirements and want to learn more about this outstanding opportunity, get in touch fast!
· Answer incoming calls, including renewal calls, providing a warm and friendly greeting and service.
· Direct potential customers to appropriate sales staff in an efficient and professional manner.
· Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with key customers and colleagues to ensure exceptional customer service.
· Maintain customer information in online database.
· Organize and maintain filing system for electronic and hardcopy records.
· Complete routine office tasks.
· Prepare and maintain AP/Vendor payments including verification of expense receipts.
· Prepare and distribute invoices.
· Provide input on customer service function, office automation and industry updates to help the office to run efficiently and most effectively.
· 3-5 years of experience in high-touch customer care environments
· Excellent computer skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience working in macOS is a plus.
· Ability to thrive in a busy office environment
· Team-oriented personality and working style
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic
· Licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance