Our client as a newly software developing company, which has been
active in Cyprus, for more than 10 years now. Their passion is business
efficiency enhancement for the clients, via smart application of automation
techniques. The team consists of brilliant software engineers, testers and
project managers who are all based in their modern offices in Limassol.
They are actively looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible
for developing business features from start to end. In sprint refinements you
will be discussing technical design with architects and other highly skilled
team members, estimate stories to be developed, and then carry out the
development so that you can present high quality functioning software to the
product owner at the end of the sprint.
- Develop and test features from start to end including
necessary frontend work, backend processing, and storage and third-party
- Understand business requirements from user stories, perform
story refinement and estimation
- Plan iterations together with the product owner and team
- Do 1st - 3rd level support and bug fixing
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on coding experience
- A proven record of key involvements in multiple software projects
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented, with a hands-on mentality
- Able to build a strong understanding of the business
- Experienced with working actively with an Issue/Bug tracker
as for example JIRA in an agile project management framework like Scrum
- They work with Meteor, AngularJS, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Windows, Visual Studio, Windows CE 6.0
What the company offers:
- A generous remuneration package will be offered to the
successful candidate, including a very attractive salary, a company covered
health insurance, a provident fund like savings scheme etc.