Start your New Year with a thriving company selling exciting services to small, mid-sized and up to Fortune 500 companies. Are you looking for the opportunity to provide value in a small and dynamic company with a 25-year history of success? Do you enjoy a culture fueled by entrepreneurial spirit? If you are beginning your career in sales and want to build your success with a winning sales team and sales model that works, read further.
Our candidates who have joined this company quickly felt like part of the team through the supportive work environment and the culture of work hard and play almost as hard together, with company sponsored lunches, annual outdoor activities, Friday happy hours, or a fast game of ping-pong in the office!
COO (about the Sales Team), “They’re provided a lot of support and training, we work on that constantly. A competitive team in an outward, healthy way; resulting in a team of achievers.”
SDR Candidate who joined in 2018 reports, “It’s awesome, I love it so far. Great people to work with.”
If you fit the following requirements and want to learn more about this outstanding opportunity, get in touch:
· Build sales pipeline by actively prospecting companies who are a good fit for company’s technical and workforce management solutions.
· Qualify inbound marketing leads and transition viable prospects to assigned Account Executive.
· Communicate with prospects via phone, emails and thru LinkedIn to further develop interest in company services.
· Consistently achieve daily and monthly goals, and quarterly quotas.
· Keep all relevant info up-to-date within the CRM system.
· Collaborate with the Sales Team and Account Executive/lead to achieve team and corporate goals.
· This position is ideal for someone with 2 years of sales experience who wants to continue to grow their career and success.
· Demonstrated ability to cold-call and make up to 50 calls per day.
· Shows a results-driven and competitive attitude, while also being a strong team player.
· Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong active-listening ability.
· Ability to learn and understand new products and technology.
· Individual and team growth-oriented attitude.
If this describes you and you have a history of early success, let’s talk about the possibility of your joining this exceptional company that offers competitive pay, above-standard benefits and company perks!