Please note: This position requires an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance, but TS is ok
8 Weeks of PTO, 25% 401k contribution, excellent benefits, and excellent pay.
Seeking a Program Coordinator with at least 5 years of experience of progressively responsible administrative & coordinator program experience.
- Develop comprehensive reports and submit summary reports to Senior Management each month
- Provide administrative support to the program – by formatting and editing proposals, creating monthly reports, and take notes for weekly meetings, creating task tracking sheets
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, entry, junior level position or 10 years of progressively responsible program coordinator and/or scheduler experience
- Advanced computer skills and experience working with various software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills