Our Client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to add to the team. The ideal candidate will communicate effectively, have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate requirement gathering and record information effectively with internal and external stakeholders, project managers, developers, and system architects.
- Explain complicated ideas and concepts effectively to stakeholders through written or verbal communication
- Create requirements and program specification documentation (this includes creation of high-level system diagrams, use cases, and data flow diagrams)
- Create functional requirements, interactive wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Ensure that all requirements related documentation is up to date (business requirements, technical specifications, functional requirements etc.)
- Propose solutions for complex problems while taking into considering project scope, budget, timelines, internal needs, and client needs
Other Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the QA manager to ensure that all requirements are included in the testing effort for projects
- Participate in the testing effort with the Project Managers and QA team
- Data analysis
- Participate in SDLC meetings with internal and external team members to help ensure that the project is on track
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- 2+ years as an IT Business/Systems Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working and collaborating with Business Stakeholders, Clients, Account Managers, Technical Architects and Project managers
- Able to comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable with relational databases
- Working understanding of Agile/Scrum