An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst
I am working on behalf of a globally established biotechnology company. They are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Analyst to work closely with the Head of Reporting and FP&A Manager to provide insight and support to the cost centres and projects.
The core will include: Manage the financial reporting, forecasting and analysis for the required cost centre's. Provide business partnering support to all the functional budget holders helping them understand their current cost base, cost control and financial planning.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with experience within budgeting, reporting and analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and resilient candidate with a driven & methodical work ethic, alongside a strong and creative personality who can deliver at all levels.
Report to: Deputy CFO – Global Senior Corporate Reporting Manager
Financial analyst job description:
The role is going to work with the assigned regions to cover corporate reporting and financial analysis, in conjunction with the part time role to support the group accounting and group audit
1. Regional analyst work scope:
· Review regional wide subsidiaries financial statement under company accounting policies to ensure and accuracy and timeline
· Regional monthly consolidation preparation by using EPM system
· Prepare or review regional wide non-standard transactions with transaction memos
· Monthly regional financial and KPIs analysis
· Assist on country statutory audit and group US GAAP audit
· Review entity level GL account reconciliations
· As the first contact to the accountants to provide technical accounting support
· To ensure the compliance to the corporate finance guidance
· Produce various management reports/analysis upon management requests
2. Group accounting support role
The role will be working with senior manager to assist the global audits and technical accounting support to the group
· Qualified chartered accountant
· The candidate needs to have least four year’s demonstrable working experience in corporate reporting and financial analysis
· Audit experience is essential, big four background is advantage
· Solid knowledge of accounting principle
· Proficient IT skill is essential (Excel, World, PPT, Outlook, EPM and ERP system).
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Strong analysis skill in an accuracy manner
· A team player