We are seeking an experienced senior recruiter who will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. The successful candidate will be charged with applying his/her recruiting expertise to exploit multiple sources and finding top-level cleared talent who often times possess intricate and/or specialized skills, experience, and security clearances required to provide support to government, Department of Defense (DoD), intelligence community, and federal law enforcement clients. The recruiter will need to be able to source on traditional job boards and social media networks such as Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn Recruiter and ClearanceJobs,, etc., but also have a network beyond these sites to reach out to for candidate referrals. This position requires a lot of flexibility. It is fast-paced and the contract recruiter will be handling multiple requisitions at any given time. Excellent negotiating skills and closing abilities are a must.Proven experience at recruiting from the Secret through the polygraph level is required.
You will be helping executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management.
Responsibilities will include collaboration with recruiters and hiring managers. The contract recruiter will create and execute recruiting strategies to find talent for key cleared positions within our firm.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting of cleared and non-cleared candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques.
- Be well experienced in recruiting in the highly competitive IDIQ Task Order environment
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market and industry while staying aware of cost-effective strategies that eliminate the need for external recruiters and minimize costs of placement fees.
- Explore market best practices in recruiting and staffing and implement those that are appropriate to the firm.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct phone and/or preliminary interviews.
- Comply with all federal and state laws and company policies regarding recruitment and selection processes.
- Attend regular staffing meetings to stay abreast of current and future talent requirements.
- Perform salary negotiations.
- Participate in career fairs and other recruiting events as required.
- Be able to work independently and take direction
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in the DoD and or Intelligence community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills.
- Prior experience in the recruitment of candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals.
- A track record of strong performance against quotas in recruiting, sourcing, large volumes of qualified candidates.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.