Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with the treatment team.
We are a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Des Moines area. We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
Things you should know
· Pay starts between $16-18/hour
· 6 Paid Holidays off each year
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance group discounts
· Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
· 401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
· Complimentary Care for you and immediate family in your house
Part-Time: Noon- 6:30 pm, Monday- Thursday