A privately-held investment management firm with operations on the East and West Coast is growing its CRE division with an Associate Asset Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the financial and operational health for a portfolio of office and industrial properties.
- Perform financial analysis and strategic planning of assets within the portfolio
- Prepare required institutional level reporting for each property including monthly budget comparison/variance analysis, property and operational status summaries, quarterly financial and operational reports on all assets, and quarterly budget reforecasts as required.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Budget which will address property operating projections for income, expenses, capital needs, and financing costs, and assist the asset manager in the preparation of a Strategic Plan for each property.
- Review and approve AP daily, ensuring support of expenses
- Work closely with the asset management team, aiding in direction to and reporting from property managers, leasing agents, brokers, and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis, and approvals.
- Partner with asset management dept. in setting up new acquisitions into the appropriate systems and filing of all related materials in the asset management file share system.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and maintenance programs, tenant relations, and collections.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial real estate management.
- Exposure to the industrial sector
- Background in asset and property management
- Well-versed in Yardi Voyager (7S), Laserfiche, MS Office, Kardin, and MRI
- Strong quantitative analysis skills